Les fores de gaia Index du Forum Les fores de gaia
Guilde PVE-EU Dalaran

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Post On Behalf Of User

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les fores de gaia Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
petrowenda

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 04:10    Sujet du message: Facebook App Post On Behalf Of User Répondre en citant

Facebook App Post On Behalf Of User
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It allows to post to multiple social sharing apps at once. –John Sonderson Jan 27 '15 at 14:17 Anyways, the System Panel and App Detective apps you mentioned do not show the SNS application either, which means the app probably deleted itself once I gave the app confirmation. Based on my interpretation, to achieve my objective of sending a notification to one of my members FB notification jewel; taking into consideration scenario #3 of the 3 types of scenarios a user can send a request, developers.facebook.com/docs/requests/#usertouser a user can send a request to another member, as long as the recipient is a member/downloaded the app, the sender and recipient do not need to be FB friends in order to post notifications. Am I correct? My biggest objective is getting their instant attention and only way of clearly doing this is delivering a post to the notification jewel indicator show up. Which popular games have been studied mathematically? What is this methodology called? What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? Good, motivating examples of recursion Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Compare two numbers given as strings more hot questions question feed . Anyways, many people seem to think that with FB you share everything with the whole world, but you can actually make various part of your profile private and can also only share with who you want including with only yourself. –HasHBrowN Dec 13 '14 at 21:45 Thank you for your answer, but I was still curious about knowing, if I enable this option in the SNS app, what kind of stuff would it post automatically on my behalf? Thanks. Theres a way you can go back and fix this through the activity log, so the apps activity can only be seen by you. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. By having the member self-post, the flag will not appear. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. The application is called SNS. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. rev2018.1.9.28319 The Android robot logo is a trademark of Google Inc. Brand MarketingAgenciesDigitalTV / VideoCreativity DigitalHOW TO: Control What Facebook Apps Post On Your BehalfShare . Android Enthusiasts Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. And always make backups. Read the fine print and examine permissions. From here, you can set the app to only post to yourself (meaning youre the only one who can see Open Graph actions), or to a specific group of friends. By clicking the lock symbol to the right of the story, you can choose who sees the post.From this screen, you can also remove the story from your Timeline, mark it as spam, or even remove the app from your profile by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the lock.If you dont want to get rid of an app, but simply banish it from your Timeline, scroll down the left sidebar and click on the app you want to control. So can an app xyz post on a particular member's wall without sending the post to all members? If not, is there a way of "raising" the notification flag when a post is made on that members wall? facebook-graph-api notifications facebook-wall shareimprove this question edited Aug 22 '12 at 23:46 Igy 41k776109 asked May 3 '12 at 20:32 Liz Amherst 113 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote This is not possible via posts, but the Requests API allows for this; See App to User requests on shareimprove this answer answered May 3 '12 at 20:55 Igy 41k776109 Thanks Igy. Basically, it can be used to post to Facebook using an alternative app to the official Facebook app for Android. The objective is tryinng to get the notifications flag in the notification box in the upper left hand corner of the fb page to appear when our notificaiton comes through. Android Enthusiasts Tour Help Chat Contact Feedback Mobile Company Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Business Developer Jobs About Press Legal Privacy Policy Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. There's a way you can go back and fix this through the activity log, so the app's activity can only be seen by you. rev2018.1.9.28319 . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. You can also remove the app if you dont want it to have access to your profile anymore.To control app activity, access the activity log on your Timeline.Once on the activity log screen, you can select a specific app on the left sidebar, or click all apps.From the all apps screen, you can see each individual post that an app has sent to your Timeline (and to friends News Feeds). Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. –John Sonderson Jan 27 '15 at 14:24 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. applications samsung-galaxy-s-3 sync facebook social-networking-service shareimprove this question asked Dec 13 '14 at 13:52 John Sonderson 65671635 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote accepted Yes you will have giving consent to post "things" to Facebook without seeing or approving them. What I don't understand is what would the purpose of an app posting stuff without me seeing or approving it be? How on earth would the app even know what kinds of things I like or would interest my friends on Facebook? Thank you for your answer. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I was able to see it in the stock Task Manager and also in the Application manager. Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled .. Or simply, it helps if you want to stop automatically posting information to your friends News Feeds.Near the top right of the screen, Facebook gives you the option to control to whom the app will post 5a02188284
does the order of facebook chat mean anythinghow to make facebook not auto loginfacebook like contest cheatfacebook account versucht zu hackenfacebook app not syncing contactsfacebook how to make pictures private 2013keyboard symbol art for facebookbest wordpress plugin to auto post to facebookfacebook chat free download on getjarfacebook user account blocked

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 04:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les fores de gaia Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.